As you register for the ACT program, please consider:
- We recommend registering for all three classes for the best results.
- We recommend students starting with the General and Verbal Strategies class first as it sets up the program’s mindset and introduces the Burst Calendar.
- We recommend students taking Math Strategies second so that students have more time to work on the math piece of the ACT test, and finish with Science / Text Anxiety Strategies.
- We also strongly recommend that students who are registered to write an essay the day of the ACT test take our Optional Specialty Course - Writing in addition to the three classes for the main subjects on the ACT test.
- NEW - We recommend our Boot Camps for Students who need a little extra help in certain content areas. Instructors go over bursts in the specific content area, referring to the strategies from our main class. Students must take our full class in addition to or previously to join a Boot Camp class.
We realize schedules do not always permit the above recommendations; however, we have historically seen more success in the recommended order.
Press 'Register' next to the Test that you would like to prepare for and we will show you the available class dates to choose from.
Classes are held at Nebraska Methodist College, 720 N 87th St, Omaha, NE 68114
In the event of inclement weather, we will post a notice on the home page of the 3MT website and contact parents and student with notification of a cancellation via the email addresses on student registration forms. The decision to cancel a class will be made two hours before a 3MT class.
New Student Cost is
for a Session, all three Classes, or
for an Individual Class.
3MT Alum Cost is
for a Session, all three Classes, or
for 1 Class,
for 2 Classes.
I can not express how very thankful I am that 1) you exist and 2) that we found you!! After my daughter took a "base-line" ACT test last year, she was convinced she did not have what it took to get the score she needed to earn the scholarship she'd need so I could afford her college. But that was before 3MT. Now, because of 3MT, she earned the UNO Regents' Scholarship!!
Because of 3MT she will not be paying any tuition to go to UNO! That is HUGE to me!
My older children used another ACT prep company's service, but the costs were SO much higher and the results so much lower! My oldest was eventually accepted at Harvard Law, yet the ACT prep company we paid to help her, produced very little results. So even though she should have, and really tried to attain a higher score, the company just didn't have as good of a program and approach as 3MT, and therefore was not nearly as successful as 3MT.
Our youngest was having a harder time "owning" the process of improving her score, but 3MT's approach changed all that. There was a definite 'shift in attitude" after she started attending the unique 3MT program. And an even bigger improvement in her score. I am just so amazed at what 3MT did for us. Not only did they help us save THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, but also they gave my daughter great study skills and self-esteem that will help her all of her life!
My youngest took the 3MT full coarse and then the VERY AFFORDABLE Booster class right before taking the ACT test. What a great combination!
3MT works on the attitude and the mental out-look and both made a huge difference in her score. 3MT just has a very unique combination of different test taking skills and attitudes adjustments that sets them in a totally different class of test prep than their competition.
Thanks you 3MT!!!
Mother of a Platteview Student