As you register for the ACT program, please consider:
- We recommend registering for all three classes for the best results.
- We recommend students starting with the General and Verbal Strategies class first as it sets up the program’s mindset and introduces the Burst Calendar.
- We recommend students taking Math Strategies second so that students have more time to work on the math piece of the ACT test, and finish with Science / Text Anxiety Strategies.
- We also strongly recommend that students who are registered to write an essay the day of the ACT test take our Optional Specialty Course - Writing in addition to the three classes for the main subjects on the ACT test.
- NEW - We recommend our Boot Camps for Students who need a little extra help in certain content areas. Instructors go over bursts in the specific content area, referring to the strategies from our main class. Students must take our full class in addition to or previously to join a Boot Camp class.
We realize schedules do not always permit the above recommendations; however, we have historically seen more success in the recommended order.
Press 'Register' next to the Test that you would like to prepare for and we will show you the available class dates to choose from.
Classes are held at Nebraska Methodist College, 720 N 87th St, Omaha, NE 68114
In the event of inclement weather, we will post a notice on the home page of the 3MT website and contact parents and student with notification of a cancellation via the email addresses on student registration forms. The decision to cancel a class will be made two hours before a 3MT class.
New Student Cost is
for a Session, all three Classes, or
for an Individual Class.
3MT Alum Cost is
for a Session, all three Classes, or
for 1 Class,
for 2 Classes.
3MT helped me to turn my once far-fetched dream into a reality! My ACT composite score jumped up four points from a 30 to my dream score of a 34 after taking their class and doing a lot of bursts! Before taking the 3MT class, I had looked through prep books and thought I was prepared for the ACT, but 3MT taught me so much more! They provided me with so many tips and tricks that were engrained into my brain, even on test day! The materials and teaching that they provided me with showed me exactly what I needed to do in order to raise my score.
The moms that taught the classes were not only helpful in preparing me for the ACT, but they were also empowering women! They were all compassionate, confident, established women who were interested in our successes with the ACT and in the community. I emailed Mrs. Leatherman on numerous occasions asking questions and asking for clarification on certain topics; she was more than willing to find answers for me in a timely manner.
In addition to the helpful sessions on English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing, 3MT offered a test anxiety session. I put a lot of pressure on myself to perform well on the April test, so listening to Mrs. Atherton was extremely beneficial as she helped me to combat negative thoughts and visualize my ideal testing location.
If you choose to take the 3MT class, I highly recommend that you do many bursts (individual passages completed under time limits), as those helped me to perfect my timing for the test! Additionally, by doing these bursts, I was able to see which types of questions I missed and learn from my mistakes.
Overall, I was highly satisfied with the preparation that 3MT provided me with to conquer the ACT! I am so grateful for 3MT because they made my dreams come true and have taken a lot of pressure off of me as I continue my college search.
Junior at Marian